- PEARL EATABLE PAPER FOR CAKE AND COOKIES – The NEW Icinginks Shimmer Flexfrost Fabric sheets are Sparkling Pearl in color, metallic texture and comes with easy peel off back plastic packaging. Add More Sparkle to your Edible Images. These sheets are 100% vegetable, Gluten free, FDA compliant and free of any known allergies.
- A4 Pearl FROSTING SHEETS PRINTABLE AREA 8.5”X 11” – With essence of Vanilla Truffle flavor The pack of 1 Icinginks FlexFrost edible fabric edible sugar sheet contains perfect Pearl Sparkling edible papers with printable area of 8.5″ x 11″
- EASY TO CUT FROSTING SHEETS – The Icinginks Flexfrost Fabric edible frosting sheets are the most flexible frosting sheets in the market.They are super easy to cut in any shape. You can use a regular scissor, blade, or knife to cut the edible paper to the desired shape and size for decorating and topping cakes. They can also be used with silhouette and cricut cutters.
- MULTIPURPOSE DECORATIVE EDIBLE INK PRINTER PAPER – The sugar frosting sheet can be used for various kinds of cake decorations, Edible Lace, bows, flowers, wedding veils etc. cake toppers, cookies, chocolate covered Oreos, and other confectionary and bakery items. Picture quality remains intact.
- Versatility and Flexibility – These sheets are flexible, durable and easy to handle. Due to their flexibilty these sheets can be treated as Edible lace when used with a little bit of water they can easily adheres to the walls of the cakes. These sheets gives the actual movement and feel of the Fabric Kosher, Gluten Free, FDA approved, free from known allergens.
Icinginks FlexFrost frosting sheets have so much flexibility, durability, and capability. They have now been the great medium to use them as custom printed edible images, cake lace and cover the sides of the cakes. Regular frosting sheets may crack when you put around the cake walls. They are ideal to use on isomalt, candy apples or chocolate treats.
FlexFrost Frosting sheets are Kosher certified, dairy, gluten, nut free and FDA Compliant. All our edible paper are made in USA using high quality food edible materials under very strict food manufacturing conditions.