Material: High quality plastic
Make irresistible chocolates like a professional chocolatier using these specially designed acrylic moulds. These long-lasting moulds allow you to easily create detailed moulded chocolates with a deep, glossy shine and silky-smooth finish.
Available in a whole range of designs and sizes, these moulds are the professionals’ choice when making chocolates to an exceptional standard.
The Chocolate Ball
• 1 Cup Dark Callebaut Chocolate Chips
1. Start off by bringing 1 cup dark callebaut chocolate chips to 101°F, using the double broiling method. Gently mix the chocolate as it slowly melt to ensure all of the solids liquify.
2. Once the chocolate is throughly melted and up to temperature, remove it from the stove and mix in a few chocolate chips to cool the mixture. Gently stir in the chocolate chips until the mixture is smooth and approximately 89-90°F.
3. Once the chocolate is tempered to 89-90°F, pour the liquid into your chocolate mold about a quarter of the way up. Be sure to coat all sections of your mold. Then allow it to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes. Flip every 2-3 minutes to ensure is cools evenly.
4. Once cooled, remove from the mold.
5. I like to smooth out the middle seam with a warm spatula, but this is optional. If you prefer a shiny sphere, skip this step.
6. Next you will want to heat up a plate or pyrex container and gently press the sphere onto the dish, in order to melt the bottom of the chocolate globe. This should leave you with a perfect cavity to fill the sphere with whatever you desire.
7. Once the sphere is filled to your liking, heat your favorite topping and pour on top of the chocolate sphere. All that is left to do is enjoy!